|Request For Personal Support|
A valuable member benefit that we provide is individual personal support in response to questions submitted by our Standard & Premium Members via our Request For Personal Support links. Non-Members & Basic Members may communicate with us through our general Contact links, but they will not receive responsive information in the form of personal support. Our responses to requests for personal support are subject to the following terms, all of which members are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to by submitting their Request For Personal Support.
Terms re Responses to Member Request For Personal Support
1. Answers to questions posed by members of HOA Member Services are intended to provide general information only and should not be relied upon as legal advice.
2. Communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and this website is not a forum for providing confidential legal advice between an attorney and client.
3. Legal advice is based upon a confidential exchange of information between an attorney that is licensed in the state having jurisdiction over the matter and a client pertaining to specific facts and applicable law.
4. The exchange of information by emails and postings on the HOA Member Services website does not create an attorney - client relationship and all such exchanges of information are gratuitous and without any legally imposed duties that may be derived from an attorney - client relationship.
5. Information that is provided in response to member inquiries website is based on general facts and limited research without having reviewed relevant documentation and answers to specific questions that are asked by members could be quite different if they were provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship.
6. Legal proceedings are subject to time limiting state statutes (deadlines), the expiration of which could result in the loss of enforcement rights based on a failure to timely take action and all parties seeking answers to specific legal issues are cautioned to promptly consult experienced legal counsel in their jurisdiction.
Links to HOA Resources
REGISTER FOR NOTICE OF NEW
ARTICLES AND NEWSLETTERS
(YOUR INFORMATION IS NOT SHARED)